domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

Describing a photo



       This picture was made in Benidorm ( Alicante) last summer. In this picture there are three persons two of them are my best friends. The man who is on the left of the picture is called Pablo, He is 18 years old, he is taller than me, he lives in Santomera, village near Murcia. He is studiying computer science in Murcia. He is so kind, cheerful, clever and a bit mad. He is wearing a tracksuit, and a sunglasses.  

The girl who is in the middle is called Andrea, She is 18 years old, she is smaller than me. She lives in Albacete, but now she is living and studiying in Valencia, She would like to be an artist. She is very intelligent, pacient, nice, and so lovely. She is wearing pantis and a black t-shirt.

Finally, on the right of the picture it´s me, I´m 18 years old too, I live in Murcia and I´M studiying English language due to I would like to be an English teacher. I´m so kind, a bit impatient, affectionate, amusing and clever.   

These are my best friends since we were childs due to our mothers met during her studies at University of Murcia. We love travel that´s why we went to Benidorm and becacuse We wanted to celebrate that we are at Unitersity. During that day We were walked around Benidorm to visit it.   






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario