domingo, 4 de octubre de 2015

A Nice Surprise



 This essay is about my experience in the Camp Nou where Barça beat 4-0 Elche.

 My cousins and my uncles live in Barcelona so some christmas we go to Barcelona to see them.        Moreover, my uncle and my cousin like football, like me, our team is Barça. Two christmas ago we  went to Barcelona and in this case Barça had to play against Elche that´s why my uncle and my cousin decided to take me to the Camp Nou to watch  the match. it was my firt time , the pitch was very big and we could see how Barça socred two goals in front of us, I filmed one of them.

Finally, I think that it was one of the best experience in my life. It was a nice surprise because all my famliy knew it except me so I enjoyed the day as a child.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario