martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

My experience in New York




This essay is about my travel to New York. I went to New York few yaers ago when I was 15 years old. I´ve been there during a week.

I went to New York, where I haven´t ever been before, with my cousin, my uncle and some of their students. They were older than my uncle and I, they were 17 or 18 years old. I stayed in a house with a family and my firend was older than me too, so I was the youngest and I felt like that. We lived in the suburbs , it took us 15 minuts to go to New York by car.

We did a lot of and different things like doing some activities at their school, one of them was paying attention in their English class, but at the beginning I didn´t understand anything, we went to the theatre, we went to go shopping to a great shops , where I spent a lot of money. However, the best activitie was when we visited New York , it was an awesome city , it was a huge city which had got a lot of high buildings with some publicity and some lights in it, there were many people who can speak Spanish and there were many hot dogs kiosks at the streets.

One of the best thing of the travel were the nights, because our friends had got their own cars so we wen to other houses by cars for drink a bit alcohol and danced a lot. Besides, in the houses there was a swimming pool that´s why we decided to swim in it one night, by the way , that night was the best.

Finally, I think that travel was one of the best in my life, because I met a lot of people, I did wonderful activities, I learnt a lot of English and this travel changes my style of life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario