lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

A Great Visit


My uncles and my aunts who live in Bracelona, came to Murcia last Sunday and I could show them my city, its most important monuments and We ate in my favorite restaurant.

As at this Christmas I can not go to Barcelona. to visit and stay with them a fwe days, because I have got a lot of exams. They decided to came to Murcia by two main reasons one of them I wrote before and the other one is because they had some uncles and gradparents who live in Almeria, near from Murcia, so they decided to spend a day in Murca with us and then they go to Almeria.

Despite they stayed little time we could do many and different things for example I showed them the Cathedral , the townhall, Sta Clara´s museum etc, the we went to tagliatella´s restaurant wich is located in Romea. Then, we went to Thader because my aunts wanted to buy something, but my uncle and me, We spent this time playing with videogames in Games shop, while my cousin and my sister made some pictures in each different shops with a different trousers, they were so stupid.

I spent a very nice day because I saw my cousins and my uncles and because I enjoyed doing many things with them. It´s a shame that they only could stay until 11 o´clock.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario