sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2015

My favourite film


I have seen a lot of  films in my life, but the best one is called "8 apellidos vascos" when Carmen Machi. Dani Rovira and Clara Lago played. I went to see the films with one of my best firned who is called Pablo. We saw at Thader´s cinema in Mircia.

This film criticisms the difference between people who live in the north of Spain and people who live in the south of Spain and also the attitude of the people who live in Pais Vasco which is a region located in the north of Spain. The films is about a relationship between two people, one is from the south, Seville, and the other is from the North, Argoitia, Pais Vasco. Dani Rovira is called Rafa, in the film, who fell in love with Clara Lago, who is called Amaia in the film. They met in Seville, but the next night she came back to Argoitia and Rafa decided to go there to have a relationship with her. Then he will know  Amaia's father and he will have to pretend that he is from the North.

I really like this film because I laughed a lot  because of the things that they said during the film for example when Rafa imitated the vasco´s accent. It was one of the best film I have seen.  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario