miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2015

My favourite city


I have travelled a lot during my chilhood with my parents and I visited many cities like London. Paris, Florencia, Rome, Seville etc. but my favorite city is Barcelona.

I love Barcelona because it is a big city, it is near from the sea, In this city played my favourite football team which is FC Barcelona, but the main reason is because the most of my family live there such as my grandparents, my uncles and my cousisns, They live there because the had to leave their village which is Sierro because there, there is not any job for them. That´s why We used to spend Christmas in Barcelona until my grandparents deied.

I don´t know so much Bracelona because is too big and I used to stay there little time when a I was a child but the last time I stayed in Bracelona I went to Camp Nou to see my favorite football team which is Barcelona Fc. It is a nice and beautiful city. Barcelona was conquered by Romans, that is why there are many Romans monuments like Arco Del Triunfo, Murallas Romanas etc.In addition Gaudi who was an awesome architect built Batllo´s house in Barcelona.

Finally, I think barcelona is a wonderful city for live there because is near sea, is very beautiful, it is warm temperature during the summer and a little cold during the winter, it is big and plays my favourite footaball team.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario